Over 75 Years Made In The U.S.A. Duo-Safety Ladder Corporation is a family owned business welcoming its 3rd generation. We are the oldest and largest manufacturer of fire fighting ladders in North America. visit www.duosafety.com
Duo Safety Ladder Corporation
Why Buy Duo-Safety Ladders?
- Over 80 years of experience in the manufacture of the highest quality Fire Service Ladders stands behind each DUO-SAFETY Ladder. DUO-SAFETY’s leadership in the field has been won through quality and the long service life of its products.
- All DUO-SAFETY Aluminum & Fiberglass ladders feature welded and expanded rungs. This two step process makes certain the rung joints are as strong as the ladder beams, and no looseness can develop.
- DUO-SAFETY Aluminum Fire ladders feature 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, 1-1/4″ corrugated rungs and welded rung joints.
- DUO-SAFETY extension and roof ladder models are all rated for 750 lb. load with a 4:1 safety factor.
- All DUO-SAFETY Ladders meet/or exceed all applicable standards as established by the National Fire Protection Association for Fire Service Ground Ladders at time of manufacture.
Duo Safety carries a full line of:
- Aluminum Ladders
- Roof Ladders
- Double End Roof Ladders
- 2 Section up to 45 feet
- 3 section up to 45 feet
- Folding Roof ladder
- Combination Step and Extension Ladders
- Fiberglass Ladders
- Roof Ladder
- Wall Ladder
- 2 & 3 Section ladders
- Jackknife A and Single Ladders
- Folding Ladders
- Attic Ladders 8 – 14 feet
- Pike Poles
- Fiberglass pike poles
- D-Handles for pike poles
- Heads for pike poles