The “Challenger” allows practice of the 11 most common, but rarely-mastered, techniques in the forcible entry arsenal.
It is the only door that is completely mobile without any dis-assembly. It allows you to use real “K” and “R” tools with our patented lock simulators that can be re-used upwards of 60-80 times before replacement is necessary; with a through-the-lock simulator and real commercial store front dead bolts to go with it.
Here is a complete list of features:
- K-12 rebar cutting, up to 3/4″ @ 3 different heights and angles.
- K-12 plunge cut window to hook and activate real commercial panic bar (24 cuts before plate replacement is necessary).
- K-12 cutting of any size hinge or flat plate up to 5″ x 3/8″.
- Real “K” and “R” tool use.
- Spring loaded latch bolt assembly for realistic inward and outward forcing.
- Padlock cutting (use any method to cut or break different size and type locks).
- Use of many hydraulic rabbit tools to realistically force the door.
- 3rd wheel for safe and easy movement.
- 10″ solid rubber tires “No Flat.”
The door uses minimal and inexpensive consumables, many of which can be obtained locally.