New and enhanced features include best in class image quality, light weight, and laser pointer/flashlight. NFPA 1801-compliant model provides the industry’s best mix of features to support the thermal imaging needs of every fire department, rescue organization, strike team, or HazMat crew. Operation includes NFPA Basic Mode; temperature readout is offered in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Evolution 6000 Basic TIC for economy, durability, 320×240 image quality, standard flashlight/laser pointer, no additional options.
- Image quality provides high-definition 320×240 core.
- NFPA-compliant third-party-certified for fireground-rugged product design.
- Class 1, Division 2 Intrinsic Safety for increased protection within potentially explosive environments.
- Fireground-tough product design provides waterproof shock-resistance.
- Patented dual-handle design for easy handoff on the fireground.