The SAFESITE® Multi-Threat Wireless Detection System monitors, detects and communicates the presence of up to six potential threats, including chemical warfare agents (CWA), gamma radiation, volatile organic compounds (VOC), toxic industrial chemicals (TIC), combustible gas and oxygen deficiency, and operates within a wireless network.
- Toxic Industrial Chemicals – Detects for many (TICs) such as chlorine ammonia hydrogen cyanide and hydrogen chloride
- Gamma Radiation – and µ to m REM levels
- Volatile Organic Compounds – Uses a Photoionization detector 10.6 eV ionization source to detect chemicals
- Chemical Warfare Agents – Uses a SAW array to detect both nerve and blister agents. Excellent false positive resistance and sub mg/m3 detection levels.
- Integrated GPS for automatic sensor position on GIS charts
- Compatible with ADASHI OptiMetrics 1st Responder Software –chemical plume modelling and weather integration.
- SAFESITE MTX monitor is designed as an open architecture data communication platform.