Looking for the best hands-on mobile training props available on the market today?
PEB Enterprises Forcible Entry Training Door System
Decades of training with inferior or unrealistic training props has motivated PEB Enterprises to develop, test, and produce high-quality, long-lasting, and realistic training props for the fire service.
Forcible Entry Doors Comparison Chart
The “Challenger” allows practice of the 10 most common, but rarely-mastered, techniques in the forcible entry arsenal. It is completely mobile (without any disassembly) and can be transported easily with utility trailers between stations. It uses real “K” and “R” tools with our patent-pending simulators that can be reused approximately 25-35 times before replacement, and features a real through-the-lock simulator.
Here is a complete list of features:
- K-12 rebar cutting, up to 3/4″ @ 3 different heights and angles.
- K-12 plunge cut window to hook and activate real commercial panic bar (24 cuts before plate replacement is necessary).
- K-12 cutting of any size hinge or flat plate up to 5″ x 3/8″.
- Real “K” and “R” tool use.
- Spring loaded latch bolt assembly for realistic inward and outward forcing.
- Padlock cutting (use any method to cut or break different size and type locks).
- Use of many hydraulic rabbit tools to realistically force the door.
- 3rd wheel for safe and easy movement.
- 10″ solid rubber tires “No Flat.”
The door uses minimal and inexpensive consumables, many of which can be obtained locally. Consumables Price Breakdown